The TBS1000C Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope offers affordable performance in a compact design. It is designed to meet the needs of today's educational institutions, embedded design engineers, and makers.
A few facts ...
- TBS1000C series digital storage oscilloscope with 70MHz bandwidth and 2-channel
- 7inch WVGA colour display with 15 horizontal divisions that shows 50% more signal
- 32 automated measurements, small footprint and light weight
- Dual window FFT with simultaneous time and frequency domain views
- Trigger frequency counter, pan and zoom capability
- Multi-language user interface with 10 languages support in user interface and front panel overlay
- HelpAnywhere® system provides useful tips and hints throughout the user interface
- Fanless design contributes to low noise operation
- USB 2.0 host port on the front panel, USB 2.0 device port on rear panel
- Designed for educational institutions, embedded design engineers and maker community
Here's some other resources: