Start Date: 12/4/11 02:00 AM
End Date: 1/4/12 02:00 AM
Kits Offered: 4
The AT91SAM9G45-EVK features a powerful combination of user interface functionality and high data rate connectivity, including LCD Controller, resistive touch screen, camera interface, audio, Ethernet 10/100, and high-speed USB and SDIO.
This development kit also features:
• Atmel AT91SAMG45 (ARM926EJ-S Core), 400 MHz
• Supports Android 2, 3, Linux 2.6 and WinCE 6.0 OS, with free relevant board support packages
• 4.3" QVGA 480x272 LCD panel with resistive touch screen
• On-chip memory 64 KB ROM and 64 KB SRAM
• External memory: 256 MBNandFlash, 4 MB DataFlash & two 64 MB DDR2 SDRAM
• Four UART interfaces, multiple debug, audio, and memory interfaces
• 60 I/O pin user extension interface
• Audio output test program
• Multiple test programs included
Sign up to win one of these sweet dev kits, and good luck!
by  alastairn  on Mar 26, 2012
I was very impressed with the packaging and content provided when I opened the box. Included in the kit were the development board with the lcd attached, a CD with manuals and firmware on it, a JTAG convertor board and IDC cable for it, a power adaptor(US), mini usb cable and a serial port cable. I was impressed that all of this came in the kit and so I wouldn't have to buy anything else to get started. The board itself was well made with sturdy brass stand offs holding the lcd board away from the main board. The connectors on the sides of the boards were easily accessible even with the LCD attached: Of the sockets I used on the board are the USB, mini usb, Power, ethernet, Audio jack out, SD card and Micro Sd card slots. I was also pleased that when I...