Imagine building your own tablet or entertainment console ......
Register to win a an outrageously powerful SABRE Lite development board based on the Freescale i.MX6 Quad-Core multimedia application processor. The processor features a Cortex™-A9 kernel operating at 1GHz with a complete host of peripherial to make this a complete multimedia development platform. This board features leading edge 3D and 2D graphics, as well as high-definition (HDMI & RGB) video as well as a 10/100/Gb Ethernet port, LVDS, touch screen interface, analog headphone/microphone, micro TF and SD card interface, USB, serial port, interface, JTAG, camera interface, and Android buttons.
SABRE Lite Homepage
You can find out much more about the exciting, innovative SABRE Lite board by clicking .
On January 30, 2013, Freescale hosted an informative webinar about the SABRE Lite board. View the recording by clicking here
The SABRE Lite Board is based on the i.MX6 quad-core processor from Freescale integrating all the functionalities of this multimedia application processor with the following features:
- ARM Cortex A9 MPCore™ 4xCPU Processor at 1GHz
- Multi-stream-capable HD video engine delivering H.264 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode, and 3-D video playback in HD
- Triple Play Graphics System consisting of a Quad-shader 3D unit capable of 200MT/s, and a separate 2-D and separate OpenVG Vertex acceleration engines for superior 3D, 2D, and user interface acceleration
- 1GByte of 64-bit wide DDR3 @ 532MHz
- 2MB SPI FLASH
- Media Interfaces
- Analog headphone/microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
- LVDS interface
- HDMI interface
- Parallel RGB interface
- Camera interface (Support CCD or CMOS camera)MIPI lanes at 1 Gbps
- Data Transfer Interfaces
- Serial Ports
- UART1, 3RS232 Logic
- UART2, 3RS232 Logic
- USB Ports:
- 1 x USB2.0 OTG, micro USB,
- 2Type A, high-speed, 480Mbps
- x USB2.0 HOST, connector, high-speed, 480Mbps
- TF card interface
- SD card interface
- SATA II interface, 3.0 Gbps
- 10M/100M/Gb Ethernet Interface (RJ45 jack)
- 1 channel I2C interface
- 1 channel PCIE X1 interface
- CAN bus
- Android keyboard interface
- 10-pin JTAG interface
- 2 bit DIP switch for boot mode selection
- Boot configuration interface
- 1 Power LED
- 1 DC Jack
- 1 Reset button
- Working Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Humidity Range: 20% - 90%
- Dimensions: 82.55mm x 82.55mm
- Input Voltage: +5V
Terms & Conditions
- Testers will be selected on the basis of quality of applications: we expect a full and complete description of why you want to test this particular product.
- Testers are required to produce a full, comprehensive and well thought out review within 2 months of receipt of the product.
- Failure to provide this review within the above timescale will result in the enrolee being excluded from future Road Tests.