PiFace Digital is designed to plug on to the GPIO of your Raspberry Pi, allowing you to sense and control the real world. With PiFace Digital you can detect the state of a switch, for example from a door sensor, a pressure pad or any number of other switch types. Once this state has been detected, you can write your own software for Raspberry Pi that determines how to respond to that switch state. You can drive outputs to power motors, actuators, LEDs or anything you can imagine.
VisitThe specified item was not found. for more information.
Raspberry Pi Accessories Webinar
- Plugs directly onto Raspberry Pi GPIO socket
- 2 changeover relays
- 4 tactile switches
- 8 digital inputs
- 8 open-collector outputs
- 8 LED indicators
- Easy to program in Python, Scratch and C
- Graphical emulator and simulator
- Experiments with Scratch
- Light gates
- Detectors and alarms
- Birdbox sensor
- Simon (game)
- Game controllers
Terms & Conditions
- Testers will be selected on the basis of quality of applications: we expect a full and complete description of why you want to test this particular product.
- Testers are required to produce a full, comprehensive and well thought out review within 2 months of receipt of the product.
- Failure to provide this review within the above timescale will result in the enrolee being excluded from future Road Tests.