2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2015 4:25 AM by celrobox

Welcome!

celrobox

Welcome one and all to the CEL-Robox element 14 community.

We hope to be able to use this page to answer any questions you may have, provide you with useful printable files and information and most of all, have a little fun!

We cant wait to see the great things the element 14 community has been doing with the Robox!

• Re: Welcome!
          dougw

I have been having a blast printing all kinds of stuff in the 9 months I have had a Robox - here is a partial list - let me know if you want more pictures or files posted:

a GPS clock

wireless sensors

SIM card adapter

ornaments

business card holder

badges

heart reactor

helmet impact sensor

Robox review

camera ring light

tripod adapter

tap tool handle

change tray

battery boxes

mouse pads

spot lights

flashlight cap

flashlight tripod mount

strap clips

hard disk cover

tablet stand

disk drive caddy

reel hub

xacto cap/shield

My printer is starting to glob plastic on the prints - it looks like the needle valve is a bit sticky and not always closing properly on the big nozzle. Is it possible to clean it out, or does it need to be replaced?

Doug

• Re: Welcome!
              celrobox

Hi Doug,

Wow, you have been putting the Robox to good use! some very cool prints there as well!

The heart reactor/helmet impact sensor are particularly cool and the SIM card adapter is the perfect example of why there should be a 3D printer in every house!!

With regards to your problems with the head whilst printing, you can contact our dedicated support team here. They will be able to go through some troubleshooting with you and get you up and printing again as quickly as possible!

Cheers,

Simon