2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2017 8:02 PM by jluc

Help

jluc

So I have been medically retired from the Army and about to start school to be a biomedical technician. I was needing help selecting a laptop for school. It has to run windows. Any thoughts on the right one for me? Thanks in advanced

• Re: Help
          DAB

Hi Joshua,

As with all product selection, you first need to define what you need it to do.

If you need to run complex simulations, look at a high end gaming system.

I find my old VAIO with an i5 core and seventeen inch screen adequate for doing web searches, spreadsheets, documents and pictures.  You should find something similar in the $500 USD range.

DAB

• Re: Help
              jluc

Thanks for the reply. I will be doing school and running certain softwares for what I'll be working with. That's the only thing I really need it to do. I do have the Elegoo Arduino Mega2560 UNO Nano and have to download a software to run that. Totally new but I love doing it. Grabbed my complete attention and I've been hooked ever since. Just need a good laptop to get me started