3 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2017 10:47 AM by danzima

Getting HTTP500 error when trying to reply to a discussion

koudelad

Hello,

For a few months I get a HTTP500 error when trying to reply to a discussion. It happens in 90 % of situations, so maybe it can be somehow tracked down.

I open any discussion and click Reply to any post in it. It seems that if I reply quickly (within ca 30 seconds) and don't insert any web links, then after clicking Reply, the reply is added successfully.

However, if it takes more time and/or I add any web link, I get this HTTP500 error. (I don't want to randomly reply to discussions, so I don't know the exact conditions to trigger that situation.)

If I navigate back in the browser, the text I wrote is usually not saved and even if I write it again and click Add Comment / Reply, it always raises the HTTP500 error. I have to open the discussion in a new window and add comment / reply again. (And sometimes repeat the process many times.)

I am not sure whether it is a related problem, but I also get randomly signed out, even after ticking the "Keep me logged in" option.

Tried in various browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome (tried to clear cookies, session, cache), without any success.

Any idea how to fix this? Is this related to my computer / user acount ... ?

David