0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2017 11:53 AM by ninjatrent

Need help with E14  Beaglebone  4.3  LCD  Display

ninjatrent

I  am  having  trouble  flashing  the  Beaglebone  Black  Wireless eMMC  with  the  image  file  provided for  the  E14 Beaglebone  4.3  LCD  Display.

README - 4.3 LCD Display Cape for Beaglebone Black

4.3 LCD Display Cape for Beaglebone Board (White, Black, or Wireless)

I have  followed  the  instructions  for  flashing  the  eMMC but it's  not  working.

The  LED status lights  on the  BeagleBone  Black  W blink for  a  few seconds  and  go out. The  micro  SD status  light  remains  on constant after attempt  to  flash.

I can't figure  this  out. Beginning to  regret  the  purchase  of  this  Display.

The  first  one  arrived  damaged, had to  wait  for  a  replacement .

Now on day two  of  trying  to  get  this  display  to  work  with  the  Beaglebone  Black  W.

The image will boot from microSD and display will work.

I need to flash the eMMC with this image.

So far unsuccessful

It seems  the   image  is not   compatible  with  the  BBB Wireless.

When   checking   available   services  with   " connmanctl  technologies   ", ethernet   and gadget   were   listed   but   not   Bluetooth  and   wifi .

This image   seems  to  be  only  compatible  with  the   Beaglebone  Black  and   not   the   Beaglebone  Black  Wireless .

Is there  any  one  who  might  be  able  to  assist  with  finding  a  solution  to  this  problem?