5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2018 1:13 AM by merimacgawkroger

PCB prototype service provider!

jarvis77

Hello guys,

Have a very good day to all. I am newbie here. And also new to PCB prototype service as well. I need your help for one of my project. I need PCB prototype service provider. Where is the reliable place for this kind of supplements? Though I randomly found this place https://www.wellpcb.com/pcb/pcb-gerbers.html  Should I try for it? Or do you know another places.

Please let me know. Thank you so much!

• Re: PCB prototype service provider!
          shabaz

Hi Jarvis,

There is a thread here where there are suggestions:

Cheapest PCB makers, low volume

If you google 'pcbshopper' you'll find a website that can do a price comparison too. I generally use iTead or Elecrow, they are both reliable and are both low-cost. But there are plenty of others, and plenty of recommendations at that URL above, as long as you weed out the obvious false reviews/mentions from the manufacturers themselves.

3 of 3 people found this helpful
            fmilburn

I have settled on OSHPark in the US when I need just a few small boards (they charge by the square inch, each order gets 3 boards and includes postage) and Elecrow for larger boards and orders.  Elecrow recently caught an error in one of my boards, notified me, and allowed me to resubmit it.  Some of the other low cost manufacturers won't do that.

4 of 4 people found this helpful
                shabaz

Unfortunately OSHPark costs a bit more from here, but they are great quality. Also the silkscreen is of a far higher quality from OSHPark than most of the other low-cost services.

Elecrow are super-helpful, and knowledgeable, their staff and/or system does catch many potential errors. For example, I sent an order with no drill holes, they contacted for clarification with a nice diagram showing precisely what they were talking about:

2 of 2 people found this helpful

Quality is important. This is highly important when it comes to printed circuit boards, quality is more important than anything else. You should not spend your resources on a firm which will not guarantee that in advance. Check their operational capabilities as well as the sort of projects which could handle for your business. When quality pitches in, you also have to know their testing procedure, particularly for connectivity.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
                  merimacgawkroger

To PCB prototype, time, quality and prices are the keys. But most of the time, you can only get two at the same time. So what should be sacrificed depends on your needs and budget. Here I would recommend Shenzhen Mincom for you. It gives reasonable prices and good quality products. I have co-operated with them many times and it helps me a lot. You can go for the sales manager named Alizee. She's helpful.