2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2018 12:32 AM by littleben1

BBB can not boot , and flash

lunaret

I got the problem after updated PyBBIO reboot via cloud 9 IDE, then my BBB had permanently turned on all of LEDs , and i tried to flash OS, the LEDs are blinked  sequentially 1-2 times and USR2  is on all time.
      So, How to fix this thing?
      Thanks

• Re: BBB can not boot , and flash
          littleben1

Have you tried to redo the boot from sd card sequence and start over? When I first got mine it had some problems with the os that was in the emmc so I followed the steps of installing a new os from an sd card (hold down the boot button as you power on, etc.) and after I finally got it to boot from the card and installed the new os to the emmc it was able to get rid of whatever corruption was in the original install of the os. anyways it fixed my problems so I would suggest trying it, would be better than a fried board, hope it helps

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: BBB can not boot , and flash
            littleben1

Was looking back at this and wondering if the redownload helped you with the boot problems? Hoping things worked out for you, I know with mine it took messing around with it for a while, but then I finally got the right sequence and it started right up.