I tried the same operation with my CS and could not replicate your results. Mine works fine. I'm sorry that I could not be of assistance.
Version 1.4.1 (Build 99)
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi Tom, what you are doing looks to be correct so not sure why it shouldn't be working for you. Normally I run the Update PCB Document from the schematic but that really should not make any difference. A couple of suggestions.
1. Make sure the schematic and PCB components are in sync using Tools | Component Links from the PCB editor.
2. Make a backup on your PCB and then try Tools | Netlist > Clear All Nets followed by updating the PCB from the schematic.
I have two nets: LED_3 and CHARGE_DISABLE. They are connected to pins 14 and 19 of my microcontroller, respectively. I would like to swap the pinout such that now net LED_3 is connected to pin 19 and net CHARGE_DISABLE is connected to pin 14.
To be clear, I want the following:
- Open schematic layout document
- Disconnect net LED_3 from pin 14
- Disconnect net CHARGE_DISABLE from pin 19
- Connect net LED_3 to pin 19
- Connect net CHARGE_DISABLE to pin 14
If I apply the aforementioned changes to the schematic layout document, there doesn't appear to be any way to import those changes into the PCB layout document.
What am I missing?
Here is a video showing my problem (note you may have to select a higher resolution in the video settings options to make things viewable on your computer)