1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 11, 2018 2:28 PM by DAB

Op Ed: Another Good Reason To Play with the Raspberry Pi...Discounts

rscasny

As "Mr. RoadTests" on the element14 community, I spend a lot of time speaking with account managers and suppliers about products that the community would enjoy roadtesting. As a result, I believe we roadtest a wider variety of products than ever before. While I enjoy managing the RoadTest program, I don't really get a chance to play with the products. I think if there were a product I would like to play with more, it would be the Raspberry Pi. With the Pi 3B+ being rolled out this year, the Pi is at the top of its game, and it's faster than ever, and it has so many accessories or unique products (Pi Desktop) that one can't help but want it to be at the top of your "play around" list.

I'm sure all of you could describe your reasons why the Pi is on your list of devices on your work bench, desk, etc. But I just heard there is another reason. There will be a 10% special offer going from November 1st through Dec 31st. The discount voucher code is “RPI3BP10”. It covers:

• Raspberry Pi 3B+
      • Raspberry PI 3B+ +Noobs uSD card
      • Raspberry Pi 3B+ Starter Kit

Also, I'm told there will be 50% off of the Compute Module 3 Development Kit during this time period as well. This would be good time to play around with its flexible form factor.

Enjoy.

Randall Scasny

RoadTest Program Manager