Greetings Community Members!
Volunteer to vote to help pick the Grand Prize Winner and the 3 first place winners for the Clustered MCUs competition. We seek volunteers from the community to ensure the competition reflects the diversity of thought and opinion that makes this the best online community for engineers in the galaxy!
Those of you that have volunteered to judge in the past, you know the drill. Comment below to let me know or message me directly at tariq.ahmad .
You decide who gets the grand prize:
- One Grand Prize Winner Wins an Arduino MKR IoT Bundle, MKR1000 & Uno Shield Interface Adapter Board, an Arduino Uno + a $100 Shopping Cart
|Arduino MKR IoT Bundle||MKR1000 & Uno Shield Interface Adapter Board||Arduino Uno|
You decide who the 3 First Place Winners are:
- 3 First Place Winners Win a $100 Shopping Cart:
You're under no obligation to vote for the best project but we do ask that you look for complete projects and let us know your thoughts on the winners you pick.
The guidelines are loosely structured but are designed to encourage complete project submissions (with steps and video proof), and we want this program to be something that everyone in the community can participate to post smaller projects that fit within a theme (a theme the members pick in a monthly poll) .
For each project submission did the entrant do the following:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
Here is the list of projects to choose from for Clustered MCUs:
tinyMonster AIO Robot by mahmood.hassan
- tinyMonster AIO Robot (part-1)
- tinyMonster AIO Robot (part-2)
- tinyMonster AIO Robot (part-3)
- tinyMonster AIO Robot (part-4)
- tinyMonster AIO Robot (part-5)
The Decider Badge
We're introducing a new badge with this competition. It's called the Decider badge. We'll be retroactively awarding badges to all our past judges and producing new badges for our winners. Since this program began we have asked for volunteers to help decide the winner of each project competition required community members to choose the winner of the competition. This badge honors those who made their voice heard by volunteering to judge a Project14 competition and used their best judgement to help determine a winner. To earn a Decider badge, simply volunteer to judge a Project14 Competition, pick the winners and give us the reason for your choices. The Decider badge will be your reward for making your decision!
The following members will receive Decider badges for helping to decide past competitions: balearicdynamics , Workshopshed , DAB , mcb1 , genebren , dwinhold , fmilburn , 14rhb , gam3t3ch , aspork42 , gecoz , dixonselvan , shabaz , and koudelad .
Had to go back to past emails to look up past judges so if there is anyone I missed let me know at tariq.ahmad .
Diversity and inclusiveness are the strengths of this program. You can receive a Decider badge by volunteering to judge this or any future Project14 Competition: