3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2019 8:37 AM by e14softwareuk

Vault Explorer Not Working

sclifford

I have been am trying to get the vault to work like videos on line but I can not seem to get any parts to come through.  Can I get some help in getting it to work like on line videos … so confused!!!!

Scott

• Re: Vault Explorer Not Working
          e14softwareuk

The vault requires an internet connection and works best if there is no proxy server or other network software that will interfere with requests. Also make sure you have defined the vault under System Preferences along with the user name and password for access. If things are not working perhaps you can post a screenshot of what you are seeing and any error messages.

• Re: Vault Explorer Not Working
            sclifford

I have it working now... I belive I did not have a schematic open at the time I was trying to run it.  It works nicely... there are a lot of parts missing from the manufactures but its nice to bring in similar parts with similar information that can be modified to meet the requirements of the actual parts I am wanting to use.  The generic SMT Resistors and Caps is quite nice to use from the Vault FYI.

Scott