1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 13, 2019 1:11 AM by shabaz

What is the mass and operating temperature range for the Gizmo 2?

thelegend

Also is there a CAD model of this board somewhere online? I can't find it anywhere!

This is my first post  sorry if I didn't follow the rules but I need this for a school project!! Thanks!

• Re: What is the mass and operating temperature range for the Gizmo 2?
          shabaz

Hi Mithil,

This is a very old and obsolete product, and the manufacturer's website is gone. If the Gizmo space here doesn't help:

GIZMO 2

and google has not helped, then unfortunately you're going to have a hard time finding what you want.

Having said that, if you just need a CAD model to build an enclosure, you could measure it with calipers.

Gizmo 1 had the edge connectors in the same positions I think, and the CAD drawing of that is below. Please double-check with your own measurements though, before relying on it.

Regarding mass, that is easily measured. For operating temperature, it is a consumer-grade item, so best considered to be designed for room-temperature. If you need it in any more detail, then it is maybe not the right product..

A better replacement is Pi or BeagleBone Black if you do not need the x86 instruction set. If you need x86, consider something like Intel NUC.

2 of 2 people found this helpful