Greetings Best Community Members in the Galaxy!
Once again, it's time to pick the winners of the last project competition, the NFC/RFID competition. By volunteering to judge you help ensure that the winners of NFC/RFID reflect the diversity of thought and opinion that makes this the best online community for engineers in the galaxy!
3 First Place winners will receive a $100 shopping cart.
Those of you that have volunteered to judge in the past, you know the drill. Comment below to let me know or message me directly at tariq.ahmad.
You're under no obligation to vote for the best project but we do ask that you look for complete projects and let us know your thoughts on the winners you pick.
The guidelines are loosely structured but are designed to encourage complete project submissions (with steps and video proof), and we want this program to be something that everyone in the community can participate to post smaller projects that fit within a theme (a theme the members pick in a monthly poll) .
For each project submission did the entrant do the following:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
Get a Decider badge for volunteering to judge a Project14 competition! To earn a Decider badge, simply volunteer to judge a Project14 Competition, pick the winners and give us the reason for your choices. The Decider badge will be your reward for making your decision! Diversity and inclusiveness are the strengths of this program. You can receive a Decider badge by volunteering to judge this or any future Project14 Competition
Here is the list of projects to choose from NFC/RFID:
- LockNFC - PCB design
- LockNFC - Does the PCB work?
- NFC antenna tuning without a VNA
- LockNFC - enclosure
- LockNFC - firmware
- LockNFC - garage door operation
- LockNFC - front door
|Blue Payment, paying for a vend via RFID card|
NOVSIS by BigG:
- NFC-based Office Visitor Sign-In System for the non-iNDEF’ed** – PART 1 (Introduction & Installation)
- NOVSIS: the NFC-based Office Visitor Sign-In System – PART 2 (Unpacking the POC demo)
|IoT and RFID based medicine prescription|
|NFC and The Raspberry Pi|