Tektronix Showcases the Latest in Optical Test
Innovation for Datacenter Networking
at ECOC 2019, Stand 217
See New Advances in Optical Measurements for 100G, 400G Standards
Introducing new solutions for lowering cost of PAM 4 testing
BRACKNELL, UK – 10. September 2019 – Tektronix, a leading worldwide provider of measurement solutions, will showcase the latest in optical test innovation for datacenter networking at ECOC 2019, the largest optical communications exhibition and conference in Europe. The event features more than 300 companies from nearly 80 countries around the world to help the more than 5,000 attendees leverage the latest in optical innovations and meet insatiable consumer and business demand for more bandwidth and increased datacenter performance. Tektronix will be hosting industry experts from leading research and commercial companies to discuss the trends and opportunities for emerging optical communications designs.
“The rapid worldwide growth in cloud computing is driving massive demand for high-performance datacenter infrastructure. To keep pace with this relentless demand, developers are transitioning to 400G technologies enabling smaller, faster, lower cost-per-bit solutions”, said Dean Miles, Head of EMEA Technical Marketing Managers. “There are several core technologies that are enabling 400G, including the use of higher order modulation and higher data rates up to 56 GBaud. The test challenges around characterization, verification and debug of both silicon and system designs have never been greater. As ECOC attendees will be able to see firsthand, Tektronix is well positioned to help our customers push these boundaries even further“.
Tektronix will be showcasing a number of new dedicated application solutions areas at ECOC stand 217, including:
- Getting Deeper Insight Into 400G Design and Validation DPO70000SX 70GHz ATI performance oscilloscope DPO7OE series.
- Changing how you look at lowering the cost of PAM 4 TestingDSA8300 sampling oscilloscope
- Support for new emerging standards - 400G ZR Testing Solution - featuring the Tektronix DPO70000SX 70GHz ATI performance oscilloscope. Testing the performance of 3rd party coherent receiver technologies.
- 200G Per Lane PAM4 Solutions - An end-to-end demonstration featuring industry leading clock recovery technologies handling both complex electrical and optical signal characterization - Optical Clock Recovery
- Ethernet Alliance – Tektronix has been an active member of the Ethernet Alliance for many years https://ethernetalliance.org/ and will also be supporting them on stand 137
Tektronix is not only delighted to be supporting the ECOC Exhibition again in 2019, but is also a proud sponsor of the ECOC IET Conference for the first time https://www.ecoc2019.org/.
ECOC has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward. ECOC 2019 is being held September 23-25 September in Dublin, Ireland. For more information, go to https://www.ecoc2019.org/exhibition.html
Tektronix, Inc., headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, delivers innovative, precise and easy-to-operate test, measurement and monitoring solutions that solve problems, unlock insights and drive discovery globally. Tektronix has been at the forefront of the digital age for over 70 years. More information on our products and solutions is available at uk.tek.com.
Join us on social to stay connected and get exclusive updates from @Tektronix on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Hear from our engineers on our blog and read our latest announcements in the Tektronix Newsroom.
# # #
Tektronix is a registered trademark of Tektronix, Inc. All other trade names referenced are the service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Media Contact: Editorial Contact:
Petra Quaedvlieg Gabriele Amelunxen
T: +49-221 94 77 277 T: +49-8106-24 72 33