|The Grand Prize is an energy harvesting board and a Giant Gecko starter kit plus a $200 Shopping Cart!|
Greetings Best Community Members in the Galaxy!
Once again its time to pick the winners of the last project competition, the Energy Harvesting competition. By volunteering to judge you help ensure that the winners of Energy Harvesting reflect the diversity of thought and opinion that makes this the best online community for engineers in the galaxy!
- 1 Grand Prize Winner will receive an energhy harvesting kit plus a $200 Shopping Cart.
- 3 First Place Winners will receive a $100 Shopping Cart.
Those of you that have volunteered to judge in the past, you know the drill. Comment below to let me know or message me directly at tariq.ahmad.
You're under no obligation to vote for the best project but we do ask that you look for complete projects and let us know your thoughts on the winners you pick.
The guidelines are loosely structured but are designed to encourage complete project submissions (with steps and video proof), and we want this program to be something that everyone in the community can participate to post smaller projects that fit within a theme (a theme the members pick in a monthly poll) .
For each project submission did the entrant do the following:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
Get a Decider badge for volunteering to judge a Project14 competition! To earn a Decider badge, simply volunteer to judge a Project14 Competition, pick the winners and give us the reason for your choices. The Decider badge will be your reward for making your decision! Diversity and inclusiveness are the strengths of this program. You can receive a Decider badge by volunteering to judge this or any future Project14 Competition
Here is the list of projects to choose from Energy Harvesting:
Meet Edward Solar Stone – it measures and transmits UV, Temperature & Humidity data using the Eddystone beacon messaging format by BigG:
|Meet Edward Solar Stone - it measures and transmits UV, Temperature & Humidity data using Eddystone beacon messaging format|
|Soil Battery for Forest Fire Detection System|
|The Trickle Charger|
|Weather Station that lasts months!|
|Solar powered IoT device with Cayenne|
|Eagle Eye - Solar Power Monitoring using Labview and ULP MAX32660|