7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2020 10:42 AM by aqustiksanddb

Non-ordered products are sent to me.

aqustiksanddb

Hello

I placed an order in element14 :My order number : 20214897 on 14-07-2020 for 8 Products

The order is confirmed and paid. The tentative delivery date is around 23rd to 28th on July 2020 due to Covid19 threat.

On 22-07-2020 I received a Parcel from element14 which contains only one 3 inch Fan" which has order code:282-7693.

I haven't ordered and not in my confirmation order issued by element14. (Please refer to the copy1- Confirmation copy of my order,2- 3-Invoice Details 4-original product page for Product number and 5-Photo of the 3 Inch Fan  in the attachment),

But in the invoice my the order number is correct as in my order number : 20214897  with Order code number which is in the confirmation page "BUT WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT that is  3 inch Fan".

I have ordered  MCM AUDIO SELECT - 6 1/2" Woofer with Poly Cone and Rubber Surround 50W RMS at 8 ohm with Order Code 2827693 and Manufacturer Part Number 55-2970

but they send me a " 3 inch Fan with order code:282-7693." (See the photo-5 and Invoice details in the attachment).

https://in.element14.com/mcm-audio-select/55-2970/6-1-2-woofer-with-poly-conerubber/dp/2827693?_ga=2.182129824.64359539.…

I email to the staff of element14,

who gave me the email ID to upload my GST Certificate, before the order is confirmed.

So I mail her but no replies. I contact the toll Free number but it fails.

On 24-07-2020 I received another Parcel from element14 which contains two products, in which one of them is non ordered Component  which i haven't ordered and not in my confirmation order issued by element14.

I ordered Manufacturer Part Number 1N5817+ SCHOTTKY DIODE, 1A, 20V, DO-41 with Order Code 1843507

But the send me OPA2134 Opamp SMD 8 pin IC. (Please refer  the attachment 6,7,8,9 )

I can't believe this a reputed company will do like this. Sorry to say this

Finally there is no contact person to complaint or no reply for email and I dropped the hope on element14 in first purchase.

Any solution is welcome

Thanks for all who are read this.

• Re: Non-ordered products are sent to me.
          jw0752

Hi Raja,

You have posted your question to the element 14 forum which doesn't have anything to do with the Farnell / Newark parts sales. Perhaps one of the administrators cstanton  can redirect your posting to the proper customer service agents. I didn't want you to think you were being ignored as no one on this site has any way to help you. Good luck getting your issue resolved.

John

2 of 2 people found this helpful
            aqustiksanddb

Thank you John for the kind reply. This gives me a hope.

Rajasekaran

Christopher Stanton

You'll have to phone the online store or e-mail the addresses on the contact-us page, monday-friday, you're not going to get an answer via phone today because it's the weekend.

The element14 Community doesn't have access to your online store account at all and we can't see your order.

You'll have to take this up with the online store support. You'll also find a 'live support' chat option there which will work monday to friday.

4 of 4 people found this helpful
                    aqustiksanddb

HI Christoper Stanton,

Thanks for your reply.

I already email on the same day I have got the parcel to the concerned person who called me through phone to get my GST Certificate to confirm my order, when the order placed on 13-07-2020 with the photos of the invoice and parcel  which I have got from element14. Till now there is no reply from them for the first wrong parcel.

Then another parcel I have got on 24-07-2020 from element14, in that parcel also  a part which I did not ordered is there. Once again I emailed to the same person with the photos of the invoice and parcel, there is no reply from them.

The parcels contains different part and in the invoice, it is printed as the part I have ordered - in the first parcel I ordered "MCM Audio select 6 1/2 inch woofer" .But they sent me "a 3 inch fan" and in the invoice it is printed as "MCM Audio select 6 1/2 inch woofer"

In second parcel they sent OPA2134 - 8 pin opamp IC instead Schottky diode which I have ordered and is in my conformation list, provided by element14.

jw0752

Hi Raja,

Since we can't help fix your problem the least we can do is sympathize as we have all had similar frustrations over the years. Perhaps the vendor has a new order filler who doesn't know much about electronics. Hopefully they will get the correct parts to you soon and let you keep the wrong parts as compensation for their mistake. Good luck.

John

Christopher Stanton

> Once again I emailed to the same person

Make sure that you're not e-mailing a person directly, but that you're e-mailing the address on the contact-us page.

I'm sure it can feel like you're going to get somewhere by e-mailing the same person each time, if you have their individual e-mail address, but that's not guaranteed.

Direct e-mails may go unanswered because the person isn't available, but if you e-mail the address on the contact-us page you're going to be e-mailing more people that can help you with the problem.

Again, try the 'live support' or 'live chat' as well and your responses will have been non-existant/delayed because it was the weekend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful