1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 10, 2021 2:21 PM by prateek.mohan1

Petalinux JTAG Boot

prateek.mohan1

Hello,

I am trying to get an Application Acceleration Flow working with the Minized, and I created a project and set the project type to "extensible Vitis platform"

exported an XSA file through the "Export Platform" versus "Export Hardware".

Now, using the XSA file I believe I created a Petalinux image correctly, but when I tried to boot through jtag using the command:

petalinux-boot --jtag --prebuilt 2 --fpga

It doesn't look like it completely boots. I attached the output I got when I connected via Putty (the file Log_Out.txt)

I should also paste the output of my "petalinux-boot" command, and it's below:

INFO: Sourcing build tools

INFO: Launching XSDB for file download and boot.

INFO: This may take a few minutes, depending on the size of your image.

rlwrap: warning: your $TERM is 'xterm-256color' but rlwrap couldn't find it in the terminfo database. Expect some problems.: Inappropriate ioctl for device

INFO: Configuring the FPGA...                                                                                                                                                                                     

INFO: Downloading bitstream: /home/prateekmohan/Desktop/SSD_DRIVE_ext4/REPOSITORIES/MiniZedTutorials/Tutorial4/zynq_custom/pre-built/linux/images/system.bit to the target.

INFO: Downloading ELF file: /home/prateekmohan/Desktop/SSD_DRIVE_ext4/REPOSITORIES/MiniZedTutorials/Tutorial4/zynq_custom/pre-built/linux/images/zynq_fsbl.elf to the target.                                     

INFO: Loading image: /home/prateekmohan/Desktop/SSD_DRIVE_ext4/REPOSITORIES/MiniZedTutorials/Tutorial4/zynq_custom/pre-built/linux/images/system.dtb at 0x00100000                                                

INFO: Downloading ELF file: /home/prateekmohan/Desktop/SSD_DRIVE_ext4/REPOSITORIES/MiniZedTutorials/Tutorial4/zynq_custom/pre-built/linux/images/u-boot.elf to the target.                                        

INFO: SOC Silicon version is 3.1.

Does this mean something went wrong during the petalinux-build process?