I was normally booting my Avnet Ultra96 V-2 from SD-card but today surprisingly no more.
- I am booting from the same SD card and the switch is correctly configured
- No output on the serial Interface
- The Led D5 INIT(red) is always illuminating
- The led D2 3,3V (Green) is always illuminating
- The led D1 (DONE) is never illuminating
- the leds D3,D4,D6,D7 always illuminating
- Clicking on the button SW4 (PWR_BTN) doesnt trigger a restart (I guess so because I remarked that the leds are always illuminating).
I tried to change the SD-card but the same status remains.
I tried to boot it from JTAG using petalinux-boot --jtag --prebuilt 3 --verbose, it ends up with the error "no targets found with "name = ~"*PSU*" . available targets :
1 PS TAP
Can you please give some hints too debug the problem, that would be really helpful.