If you are a software developer and want to integrate an NFC reader into your device, this webinar demonstrates the procedure.
NFC frontend offers a host interface and a contactless interface. Host interface is a low level access to the contactless interface providing full access to the IP.
The host controller uses the register access to the contactless interface :
- to configure RF framing and signaling.
- to finally transfer the RF digital protocol based blocks to/from a counterpart.
An NFC frontend is an RF transceiver enabling the contactless communication. It deals with the signal modulation and handles the data transmission through the RF interface.
Content of Webinar:
- NFC readers software development design-in support.
- NFC Frontend concept.
- Linux OS architecture & NFC Reader Library integration in Linux.
- Host interface latency analysis in Linux.
Have a question ?
Ask NFC community, get expert advice from the developer community
Watch Webinar Video Here : https://www.nxp.com/video/:L:INTEGRATE-NFC-FRONTENDS-LINUX