element14 launches Intelligent Industrial Automation Technical Roadshow - National Tour
Highlights of element14 roadshow:
- Development trends of industrial technologies from industry-leading technical experts
- Showcase the latest solutions from Embest, Alpha Wire, Bulgin, etc, including power management and industrial custom & special cables, industrial automation control and interconnect solutions, etc-
- Exclusive demos of the latest use cases
- Register now to join element14 roadshow in Zhuhai on September 12th- Other stops of the national tour include Guiyang (October 18th), Shijiazhuang (November 15th), Dalian (April), Xi’an (May), Hangzhou (June)
element14, the Development Distributor announces the launch of its nationwide tour to introduce intelligent industrial automation technology in China. The first stop will be in Zhuhai on September 12th, followed by other cities including Guiyang, Shijiazhuang, Dalian, Xi'an and Hangzhou.
At the Zhuhai roadshow,element14 will showcase the latest solutions and use cases in industrial automation from leading suppliers including Embest, Alpha Wire, Bulgin, etc. Design engineers will get access to the development trends of industrial technologies and solutions to accelerate innovative designs.
In recent years, China has implemented a number of strategic measures to establish an intelligent manufacturing system and achieve intelligence transformation of key industries. As an inevitable stage of intelligent manufacturing transformation, industrial automation will usher in important industrial upgrading opportunities and help enable more flexible, smarter, more efficient and more reliable business processes. It is predicted that by 2022, the total output value of China's industrial automation industry will exceed RMB 570 billion.
Weidi Zhu, Regional Director of Sales, Greater China for element14, said, “The explosive growth of China's industrial automation industry is bound to generate a huge market demand for industrial automation innovation solutions. While there are more than 900,000 products now available on our platform, we continue to invest in new products. We also offer a range of platform solutions, such as single-board computers, to help engineers quickly develop custom designs for industrial applications and harsh environments to reduce risk.”
As the Development Distributor, element14 is positioned to offer support to customers at each stage throughout electronics design and production, so as to help design engineers accelerate time to market. element14 has the expertise to advise them on developing and building prototype faster, backed by components, test equipments, low-cost open-source platforms and SBCs, etc. as well as custom development services.
At the roadshow, design engineers will get a comprehensive view of a range of selected industrial automation solutions including control and interconnect, power management and industrial custom&special cables, as well as hands-on demonstration. They can also interact with technical experts from leading supplierson the development trends of industrial automation technologies.
Some featured products to be presented at element14 roadshow include:
- Bulgin: 4000 Series Fibre Simplex connector, as the smallest rugged optical connector available on the market, is specialised for use in harsh environments. It is suitable for outdoor broadcast, FTTX, server room engineering, civil engineering, marine, aviation and rail applications.The connector’s small form factor is particularly useful where installation space is limited or multiple connectors need to be accommodated. With its IP68-rated sealing caps, the connector provides protection against dirt and water ingress. It also enablesextremely low insertion loss and durable mechanical mating.
- Alpha Wire: EcoGen™ Products— EcoGen™ Products are the next generation of eco-friendly, high-performance wire and cable designed to provide better performance, in a smaller package. All EcoGenproducts contain no halogens, phthalates or heavy metals. Their innovative mPPE insulation and jacket materials allow them to meet RoHS and WEE Requirements for the elimination of hazardous substances and recyclability.
- Embest: Pi Desktop is developed and manufactured by Embest under the element14 brand and converts a Raspberry Pi into a fully featured desktop computer. It offers an intelligent and safe power controller, Real Time Clock, a high capacity Solid State Drive (SSD) expansion card enabling up to 1TB additional storage for Raspberry Pi. Embest is able to “Customize Raspberry Pi” for global customers to meet all their demands, suitable for various industries and applications, such as IoT, power management industrial and consumer devices, etc.
Pre-register at http://www.memchina.cn/2018roadshow/element14/index.html to attend element14 roadshow and get free gifts by submitting a questionnaire. For more information, please follow element14 WeChat and Weibo at http://weibo.com/element14.
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localised websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. It also sells direct to consumers through its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com/