Farnell element14 drives intelligence into design at IoT Solutions World Congress: Barcelona, Spain, 16-18 October 2018
Farnell element14 displays the latest developments in intelligent IoT design in Hall 2, Stand F631
At the IoT Solutions World Congress, Farnell element14, the Development Distributor, will showcase a number of major new advances in its range of hardware and software solutions targeted at developers of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) products.
Farnell element14 will showcase new product launches to drive intelligence into design. These include the Ultra96 board, an ARM-based platform that simplifies machine learning for developers; the Omron 2JCIE-BL01 environment sensor specifically designed for the growing number of autonomous IoT systems and the Omron B5T-007001 Series for image-recognition and human vision systems.
Demonstrations on the stand will feature the latest single-board computers and add-on boards for IoT applications, including:
- Raspberry Pi for applications including smart home automation with GraspIO Cloudio; a wireless security camera using a Raspberry Pi and a Pi Camera; and an Alexa voice system using a MATRIX Creator.
- BeagleBone Black and BeagleBone Blue for robotics applications
- LoRaWAN IoT Solution featuring The Things Network Gateway and Node
- Sensor-to-cloud applications based on the TI Sensor-to-cloud kit and the Telemecanique sensor-to-cloud system.
The display will also include a number of joint demonstrations of artificial intelligence and machine learning projects in conjunction with Farnell element14’s partners Omron and Maxim Integrated:
- The Omron B5T-007001 Series which enables designers to integrate ten key image-sensing functions into their systems including detection of a human face, hand or body; face recognition; gender detection; age estimation; mood estimation; facial pose estimation; gaze estimation; and blink estimation.
- The Maxim Integrated MAXQ1061, a DeepCover Cryptographic Controller for embedded devices offering a turnkey solution for secure storage, digital signatures, encryption, secure boot, and TLS/SSL communications protocols.
Visitors to the stand will also be able to enjoy the Farnell element14 Retro Gaming Station based on a Raspberry Pi and a game controller.
For more information about Farnell element14 at IoT Solutions World Congress please visit https://es.farnell.com/iot-swc-2018.
Premier Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Premier Farnell is a business unit of Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT). Premier Farnell trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. The Premier Farnell Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Premier Farnell sells direct to consumers through a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.premierfarnell.com