Farnell element14 showcases new WaRP7 development platform in ‘NXP Smarter World Tour’ takeover
Global electronics distributor partners hosting series of seminars in Brno-Slatina, Czech Republic on 12th October 2016.
Farnell element14, the development distributor and online community of more than 400,000 design engineers, will showcase the new WaRP7, a development platform designed for IoT and wearables applications, as part of a series of seminars during its ‘NXP Smarter World Tour’ takeover in Brno-Slatina, Czech Republic on 12th October 2016. The mobile ‘Smarter World Tour’ highlights small microcontrollers to powerful complex networking infrastructure through the most secured NFC solutions.
The event will provide the opportunity to look around the NXP truck, interact with 130 Internet of Things demos and attend seminars presented by Farnell element 14 and NXP:
- The Next Generation Internet of Things and Wearable Development Platform : Warp7 Presenter: Stephen Bell (Farnell element14, Technical Support Specialist - Embedded)
- NXP MCU/MPU ARM® Technology-Based Solutions overview (focus on Industrial Applications) Presenter: Pavel Michlicek (NXP FAE)
- NFC Solution – PN7120, the best plug'n play full NFC Solution Presenter: Stephen Bell (Farnell element14, Technical Support Specialist - Embedded)
- NXP Solutions for Connectivity and Wireless charging Presenters: Pavel Michlicek (NXP FAE) and Vaclav Halbich (NXP MCU System Engineer)
- Introduction to NXP Development Tools (KEx web and SDK package generator, Pin and Clock Tools) Presenter Michal Zan (NXP MCU System Engineer).
Individuals around the world have come to depend on Farnell element14 as the premiere source for new product information, project support and a place to interact with the industry’s leading experts and these seminars are an opportunity to take a first look at this latest technology for the wearables market.
The event will run from 9am to 4pm on 12th October, on board the NXP truck, situated outside Honeywell’s offices in Brno-Slatina. To find out more and register for this free event please click here.
For more information about WaRP7, visit www.element14.com/WaRP7. To learn more about Farnell element14’s offerings, visit http://uk.farnell.com/nxp
Farnell element14 are hosting this ‘Smarter World Tour Takeover’ as part of their sponsorship of the NXP Smarter World Tour.
Notes to editors
Seminars will be presented in local languages with the exception of “The Next Generation Internet of Things and Wearable Development Platform : Warp7” which will be presented in English
For additional information about the Smarter World Tour, click here
A short film about the NXP World Tour and its partners is available here
The Farnell element14 ‘Smarter World Tour’ takeover will take place onboard the NXP truck, situated outside Honeywell offices, Turanka 1387/100, 627 00 Brno-Slatina, Czech Republic.
About the Premier Farnell Group
Premier Farnell plc (LSE:pfl) is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Trading as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 across Asia Pacific, it had sales last year of £982.7m, the Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,000 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers’ needs.
Premier Farnell works to bring to market development kits in a variety of applications, enabling it to support the customer from design concept through to production.
The latest products, software, services and solutions from trusted supplier partners are all available through 43 local language transactional websites. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources and the Design Center enables design engineers to compare kits from the world’s greatest range of development tools.
For news updates from Premier Farnell and element14 visit:
Premier Farnell News Centre – www.premierfarnell.com/media-centre
Twitter - @element14
YouTube – element14
Facebook – facebook.com/element14page
Premier Farnell Key facts
- Operations in 38 different countries
- More than 4,500 employees
- More than 3,000 leading suppliers
- More than 600,000 products stocked with access to over four million more on demand
- Leaders in providing information on REACH, Conflict Mineralsand EU RoHS legislation
For more information visit the website at Premier Farnell.