Premier Farnell presents the POTTA artisanal 3D printer driven by AI for enhanced functionality and results
The POTTA artisanal 3D printer, exclusive to Premier Farnell, incorporates new technologies to improve print quality and flexibility of 3D printing
Premier Farnell, the Development Distributor, is now shipping the POTTA artisanal 3D printer, incorporating Actual Intelligence (AI) technology to provide users with enhanced functionality, better results and increased flexibility. Ease of use and onboard AI-driven support make this product suitable for new and experienced users at home or in professional applications.
The POTTA artisanal 3D printer utilises the latest in AI to deliver enhanced capabilities versus other 3D printers currently available in the market. The POTTA accepts a broad range of input types from 3D models to visual and voice recognition, making this 3D printer an ideal starter unit for users without experience in 3D modelling software. Uniquely this printer offers a chat facility, although throughput may be impacted by too much interaction.
This revolutionary 3D printer has been developed to optimise a truly hands-on traditional finish for an endless array of products such as tableware, vases and decorative prints. The newly developed Fail Monitoring System® and Print Rewind Technology® mean prints will be retried if they fail to meet the POTTA’s self-determined quality standard. The POTTA also incorporates virtually unlimited memory for retrieval of previous designs, football scores and office gossip.
James McGregor, Global head of Test, Tools and Production Supplies for Premier Farnell says: “This new printer from POTTA is a game changer in the 3D printing market, enabling even the least experienced users to achieve exceptional results first time. The on-board AI technology creates a tool that is easier to use than ever before and promises improved results with every print. In addition, the voice recognition and hand-drawn sketch capabilities of this printer are exceptional, making POTTA the most interactive and user-friendly option available.”
Key features of the POTTA artisanal 3D printer include:
- Built in AI: Enables project on project improvement, mid-print design changes and “you should have thought of that earlier” feedback at the end of a print.
- A flexible API: Freedom to input designs using voice-recognition and hand-drawn sketches.
- Performance boost capability: Throughput increased dramatically by the addition of CAFFINE®.
- Self-Cleaning: POTTA cleans up the workspace after use.
- 8-hour Daily Duty Cycle: With optional extension using overtime functionality. (User advisory: Ease of use may be affected if a full sleep cycle is interrupted while in sleep-mode).
- Design changes possible mid-print: Enables design to be changed after printing has started. Requires POTTA to be chilled and Please-and-Thank-You® operator mode enabled.
- Chat mode: Continuous chatter that may be proactively activated if workload decreased.
- Low-cost materials: Ceramic prints that use clay, rather than expensive reels of plastic filament.
Watch this short video to find out more about the POTTA and enter Premier Farnell’s draw to win an ENDER-3 PRO 3D printer: https://uk.farnell.com/3d-printer-potta.
Premier Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Premier Farnell is a business unit of Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT). Premier Farnell trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. The Premier Farnell Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Premier Farnell sells direct to consumers through a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.premierfarnell.com