Newark element14 Unveils its 2016 Print and Online Catalog
Featuring more than 150,000 products from more than 500 top electronics brands, the industry-leading catalog connects customers to services and solutions so they can do business as conveniently as possible. The easy-to-use online version offers more 360-degree product views, an expanded video library and our Guaranteed In-Stock program.
We pride ourselves on serving our customers with product and service information in the format that best suits their needs. This year’s online catalog features a number of noteworthy enhancements aimed to help our customers tailor their own catalog experience.
Those features include:
- Capability to create customized versions with specific categories, products or suppliers
- Faster search results including product image, pricing and stock info, catalog page numbers and data sheets
- View, bookmark, print or shop and order products directly
- Convert search results to PDF or Excel spreadsheet with one click
- E-mail pages to colleagues with one click
- Find direct links to selector guides from leading brands to find the right products fast
- Connect directly to PCB Fabrication & Assembly Services, Technical Support Live Chat and Online Product Training
Customizable online catalogs were first introduced by Newark element14 in 2012 and have proven to be a popular, environmentally-friendly alternative to print catalogs.
Customers can purchase with even greater peace of mind now because of Newark element14’s same-day shipping guarantee – the industry’s strongest reliability promise. Launched last year, the program guarantees orders will be shipped same day and, if not, the shipment will be upgraded at no cost to the customer.
To request a printed copy of the 2016 catalog, visit newark.com/catalogues.
About the Premier Farnell Group
Premier Farnell plc (LSE:pfl) is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Trading as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 across Asia Pacific, it had sales last year of £960m, the Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,000 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers’ needs
Premier Farnell works to bring to market development kits in a variety of applications, enabling it to support the customer from design concept through to production.
The latest products, software, services and solutions from trusted supplier partners are all available through 43 local language transactional websites. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources and the Design Center enables design engineers to compare kits from the world’s greatest range of development tools.
For news updates from Premier Farnell and element14 visit:
Premier Farnell News Centre – www.premierfarnell.com/media-centre
Twitter - @element14
YouTube – element14
Facebook – facebook.com/element14page
Premier Farnell Key facts
- Operations in 38 different countries
- More than 4,500 employees
- More than 3,000 leading suppliers
- More than 600,000 products stocked with access to over four million more on demand
- Leaders in providing information on REACH, Conflict Minerals and EU RoHS legislation
For more information visit the website at Premier Farnell.