Newark element14 Unveils its 2016 Print and Online Catalog
Featuring more than 150,000 products from more than 500 top electronics brands, the industry-leading catalog connects customers to services and solutions so they can do business as conveniently as possible. The easy-to-use online version offers more 360-degree product views, an expanded video library and our Guaranteed In-Stock program.
We pride ourselves on serving our customers with product and service information in the format that best suits their needs. This year’s online catalog features a number of noteworthy enhancements aimed to help our customers tailor their own catalog experience.
Those features include:
- Capability to create customized versions with specific categories, products or suppliers
- Faster search results including product image, pricing and stock info, catalog page numbers and data sheets
- View, bookmark, print or shop and order products directly
- Convert search results to PDF or Excel spreadsheet with one click
- E-mail pages to colleagues with one click
- Find direct links to selector guides from leading brands to find the right products fast
- Connect directly to PCB Fabrication & Assembly Services, Technical Support Live Chat and Online Product Training
Customizable online catalogs were first introduced by Newark element14 in 2012 and have proven to be a popular, environmentally-friendly alternative to print catalogs.
Customers can purchase with even greater peace of mind now because of Newark element14’s same-day shipping guarantee – the industry’s strongest reliability promise. Launched last year, the program guarantees orders will be shipped same day and, if not, the shipment will be upgraded at no cost to the customer.
To request a printed copy of the 2016 catalog, visit newark.com/catalogues.
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localised websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. It also sells direct to consumers through its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com/