element14 showcases product solutions for greater integration of HVAC to building systems
Review and select TE’s innovative product solutions for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems
element14 teamed up with TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity, to offer a comprehensive range of product solutions for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems that increase building control and comfort.
TE’s product solutions include components that support control systems, auxiliary PCBs, environmental sensors, wireless controls and field wiring subsystems including HVAC accessories, such as DIP switches, economy power connectors, mass termination assembly connectors, resistors, signal double lock connectors and transformers.
A key trend in HVAC systems is the need for greater integration with other building systems to deliver increased efficiency and flexibility. Adopting the right solutions can help ensure HVAC systems run reliably and productively. At element14, we are proud to host a dedicated TE microsite within our upgraded transactional website, making it easy for our customers to review and choose from TE’s leading product families.
Within the element14 microsite a design navigator for subsystems assists customers to quickly identify specific TE product families based on their unique design requirements and application challenges. Products featured include:-
- AMPMODU interconnect system: satisfy a broad range of signal needs with its easy application
- Mini sealed universal MATE-N-LOK connectors: provide design flexibility, polarisation, and protection against humidity and moisture with IP56 and IP57 ratings
- Mass termination assembly (MTA) SL & CST connectors: reduce assembly costs, and increase design flexibility
- T9A, T92, Y9E, PU 9400 and 9100 power relays: meet a broad range of switching requirements and provide design flexibility with multiple pole configurations
- FASTON and Positive Lock terminals and splices: save space and offer design flexibility with IDC and crimp termination methods
Engineers can access element14’s new TE microsite to get information on HVAC products, at http://au.element14.com/te-HVAC
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localised websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. It also sells direct to consumers through its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com/