Premier Farnell now stocking sensor solutions from TE Connectivity
Available for Same Day Shipping
Premier Farnell, the Development Distributor, is now stocking a wide range of sensors from TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensor solutions. TE sensors are available for same day shipping through the Farnell element14 site in Europe and element14 site in Asia Pacific.
Access to a broad range of sensors provides engineers with the choices required to develop various applications, based on specifications such as sensitivity, range, precision, resolution and accuracy. From industrial applications to the latest consumer devices, TE’s broad range of sensors provide critical sensing capabilities in multiple industries. TE sensors, offered through Premier Farnell, include:
- Pressure sensors: offer digital or analog outputs and are signal conditioned, calibrated over temperature
- NTC thermistors: meet the specific sensing demand of critical OEM applications
- Temperature and humidity sensors: measure both relative humidity and temperature with accuracy and precision over a wide range of conditions and environments
- Sensor development boards: offer low power and small form factors, and provide plug and play tools for various development platforms
- Force and load cell sensors: combine durability and long-term stability in cost-effective packages
- Flow sensors: feature reed switch reliability and designed for water control, power showers, central heating systems, circulation pump protection, cooling and leak detection
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localised websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. It also sells direct to consumers through its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com/