Farnell element14 showcases TE Connectivity’s interconnect product solutions
Search, review and choose the right interconnect solutions from TE Connectivity for industrial robots in machinery and automation
Farnell element14 has teamed up with TE Connectivity (TE), a global leader in connectivity and sensors, to offer the most comprehensive range of interconnect components to engineers working in harsh, high-capacity, high-impact environments, such as the computer-controlled factories of tomorrow.
This new generation of interconnect products deliver greater productivity, efficiency and cost-effectiveness to the industrial automation and control industry. TE’s portfolio includes M8/M12 connectors, ARISO contactless connectivity, Heavy Duty Connectors, industrial RJ45, circular connectors, terminal blocks, relays, Dynamic series, Motorman hybrid connectors and more. These products can be applied to a wide range of industries including industrial automation and production equipment, data communication systems, energy and robotics.
“The factories of tomorrow require high-performance production processes in which cutting-edge robotic systems provide flexibility, reliability, precision and energy efficiency. Engineers can easily access our TE pages to quickly review and select the TE solutions they want for industrial automation applications.”
State-of-the-art industrial robots are required for industrial production applications in logistics and metal or plastics processing to handle complex tasks where flexibility, productivity and efficiency are needed. A wide portfolio of interconnect solutions are available at Farnell element14.
- A comprehensive offering of more than 7,000 passive components including high frequency inductors, trimmer potentiometers, chip SMD resistors, through hole resistors, and more
- Over 390 high-speed connectors are available to support the moving parts and electronic components for robots performing in harsh environments for industrial automation and control; including circular, fiber optic, PCB, modular and rectangular power connectors
- ARISO Contactless Connectivity ensures the reliable delivery of power, data and signal in harsh environments, with the added advantages of design and connection flexibility - e.g. on the fly, rotation, unlimited mating cycles - reliability and cost savings due to reduced maintenance and improved uptime. TE’s ARISO Contactless Connectivity platform can be used in a variety of applications including printing drums, milling machines, injection molding, centrifuges, wafer production, rotary tables and robotic tool changers
- The broad range of industry-leading relays include automotive, power, safety and signal, in addition to accessories such as sockets and clips
Engineers can access Farnell element14’s new TE storefront for more information to support the development of next-generation technologies for industrial automation and control, at: http://uk.farnell.com/te-connectivity.
TE Connectivity component solutions for industrial automation and control from Farnell element14.
About the Premier Farnell Group
Premier Farnell plc (LSE:pfl) is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Trading as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 across Asia Pacific, it had sales last year of £982.7m, the Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,000 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers’ needs.
Premier Farnell works to bring to market development kits in a variety of applications, enabling it to support the customer from design concept through to production.
The latest products, software, services and solutions from trusted supplier partners are all available through 43 local language transactional websites. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources and the Design Center enables design engineers to compare kits from the world’s greatest range of development tools.
For news updates from Premier Farnell and element14 visit:
Premier Farnell News Centre – www.premierfarnell.com/media-centre
Twitter - @element14
YouTube – element14
Facebook – facebook.com/element14page
Premier Farnell Key facts
- Operations in 38 different countries
- More than 4,500 employees
- More than 3,000 leading suppliers
- More than 600,000 products stocked with access to over four million more on demand
- Leaders in providing information on REACH, Conflict Mineralsand EU RoHS legislation
For more information visit the website at Premier Farnell.