Discover Cutting-Edge Products and Learn from Industry Experts with element14
The latest products from market-leading suppliers will be on display on element14’s stand in National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) Hall 7.2 E110
At electronica China 2023, element14 is partnering with leading industry manufacturers to present cutting-edge products from companies including Analog Devices, Bel, Labfacility, Multicomp Pro, NI, Omega, Raspberry Pi and TE Connectivity,.
Industry professionals, experts, and enthusiasts are invited to visit element14's stand at Hall 7.2 E110 of the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) from July 11-13, 2023, offering visitors the opportunity to explore the latest advancements in electronics technology.
The element14 booth highlights include:
- element14 and Avnet’s unique eco-system, providing comprehensive support to customers at every stage throughout the product lifecycle; from concepts, design and prototyping to volume production
- Innovative products and solutions from leading manufacturers such as Analog Devices, Multicomp Pro, NI, Omega, Raspberry Pi and TE Connectivity
- Team of experts to meet with visitors, answer questions, and provide on-the-spot assistance.
Weidi Zhu, President Sales APAC at element14 said, “We are very pleased to be back at electronica and be able to meet our customers in person for the first time in three years. Our broad portfolio of products will be on display from our key suppliers, and we look forward to engaging with as many visitors as possible on our stand.”
From stand E110 in Hall 7.2, element14 will also demonstrate innovative solutions, including:
- Analog Devices - The demonstration will show a complete battery management system (BMS) for Lithium-Ion battery energy storage that highlights ADI’s highest accuracy BMS, robust isolated communications, as well as MCU hardware and software. It includes multiple interfaces (isoSPI™, SPI, I2C, CAN, USB-C) and allows for a stackable cell monitor architecture. This BMS is crucial for stabilizing the grid as renewable generation increases, with a projected 6-fold deployment rise by 2030
- Raspberry Pi, exclusively distributed worldwide by element14
o Face Recognition with Raspberry Pi 4 Computer (Model B) - the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption
- Omega – OSTW thermocouple connectors for ANSI and IEC standards, miniature SMPW thermocouple connectors and heavy duty, stainless steel joint sensor probes
- TE Connectivity - highly engineered connectivity, sensors and passive solutions for connected world including M8/M12 connectors, high speed mezzanine backplane connectors and a board portfolio of antennas designed for wide variety of frequencies
- NI - Product display includes CompactDAQ Box, PCI-6221 Multifunction I/O device, PCI-GPIB based instrument control device and GPIB-USB-HS+ instrument control device for efficient data acquisition, precise control and simplified instrument communication
"We are thrilled to collaborate with industry-leading manufacturers and provide attendees with an immersive experience that not only showcases cutting-edge products but also fosters meaningful connections and knowledge sharing within the electronics community," said Eveline Shi, Marketing Manager, Greater China at element14. "We encourage all visitors to stop by the element14 booth and discover the possibilities that can power their success."
To ensure seamless experience, element14 has planned several interactive campaigns, including VR interactions, surveys with exciting rewards, and more. Visitors to Hall 7.2 E110 are encouraged to register now and receive a special coffee coupon as a token of appreciation.
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localised websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. It also sells direct to consumers through its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com/