element14 to Demonstrate Comprehensive Support for the Development of Intelligent Solutions at electronica China 2019
element14’s unique process supports customers at every stage of electronics design and production
Highlights at the element14 booth:
- Innovative products and solutions from leading manufacturers such as TE Connectivity, NXP, Hammond, Bel, Bulgin, Arcol/Ohmite, Molex, Digilent and Lapp Kabel.
- Highlight a range of hardware and software solutions to drive intelligence into design for designers.
- Demonstrations of Raspberry Pi series, popular add-on boards as well as varied innovative applications.
- Display a unique process providing seamless support to customers as they grow.
- Pre-register at https://cn.element14.com/electronica2019intl to get movie vouchers.
element14, The Development Distributor, will showcase a selected range of IP&E and semiconductors at electronica China 2019, Stand 5543 in Hall E5, from March 20-22, 2019, aiming to inspire designers who are developing intelligent solutions for the fast-growing markets including IoT, AI, 5G, Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles and Smart Home. Featured manufacturers will include TE Connectivity, NXP, Hammond, Bel, Bulgin, Arcol/Ohmite, Molex, Digilent and Lapp Kabel.
“AI can be adopted in almost any area of life, leading to the development of the most revolutionary technologies and applications, and consequently driving increased demand for electronics components and new intelligent technologies, ” Said Weidi Zhu, Regional Director of Sales, Greater China at element14. “As The Development Distributor, element14 continues to focus on delivering a strong portfolio of supplier products and new innovative technologies to customers. We’ve made significant investment in stock, both broadening and deepening our range of components, so that we can support increasing customer demands.”
At electronica China 2019, element14 will display a series of selected products and solutions suitable for these promising application segments, including:
- Sensor solutions for smart home and industrial automation from TE Connectivity.
- Microcontroller series for advanced industrial and IoT edge applications from NXP.
- 5G connectors from Bel such as SMP Ganged 4x port coat connector.
- Connector solutions for industrial automation from Bulgin.
- Connector systems for smart home and IoT from Molex.
In response to the fast developing AI market, driven by new technologies and growing potential for the application of AIs, element14 will also feature a series of new technologies and products with embedded intelligent designs, such as the GraspIO Cloudio, which allows design engineers to build intelligence designs into their devices easily and quickly.
Visitors to the stand will get to discuss how to deploy intelligent technology throughout the design process with the technical experts. They can also learn more about element14 and Avnet’s unique eco-system, providing comprehensive support to customers at every stage throughout the product lifecycle; from concepts, design and prototyping to volume production. This ecosystem is able to provide new value and benefit to customers, reducing development time and accelerating time to market.
Premier Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Premier Farnell is a business unit of Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT). Premier Farnell trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. The Premier Farnell Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Premier Farnell sells direct to consumers through a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.premierfarnell.com