Latest Analog Devices Products Now in Stock at element14
element14 is excited to introduce the newest additions to its product line-up from Analog Devices (ADI).
Precision and performance are paramount in the ever-evolving landscape of engineering and technological advancement. ADI offers a wide range of products that cater to various fields, including industrial automation, healthcare, automotive, communication systems, and more. From high-performance accelerometers and versatile analogue switches to sophisticated RF amplifiers and MEMS switches, these products offer unparalleled capabilities to enhance system performance, streamline testing, and amplify design possibilities.
The newly stocked ADI products at Farnell include:
- ADXL314 3-Axis AECQ100 Qualified Digital Accelerometer: The ADXL314 is an automotive qualified, 3-axis accelerometer offering an ultra-wide full-scale range of ±200 gee and a 13-bit resolution to make it excellent for precision sensing in a variety of applications. The 5 mm x 5 mm x 1.45 mm LFCSP package, wide temperature range up to 125°C, triaxial output, and digital interface (SPI or I2C) make it easy to integrate into almost any system. This product also boasts a 32-level FIFO buffer, a low power mode, and a high output data rate needed to accurately capture shock events. The rich set of features and high performance make the ADXL314 remarkable for improving safety and efficiency in challenging automotive environments such as tire and battery monitoring as well as crash detection.
- EVAL-ADXL314Z Board: It is a simple evaluation board designed for swiftly assessing the capabilities of the ADXL314. Its straightforward setup makes it particularly suitable for appraising the ADXL314 within an already established system, while compact dimensions and robust construction help ensure that its impact on both the overall system and the accuracy of acceleration measurements remains minimal.
- ADG1412L Analogue Switch: It is a monolithic CMOS device using the iCMOS® process, blending high voltage CMOS and bipolar technologies. With four independent switches, it maintains consistent on-resistance over the analogue range for excellent linearity (1.5 Ω typical) during bidirectional signal switching. The ADG1412L contains four independent SPST switches, and these switches are turned on with Logic 1. Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on and has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. In the off condition, signal levels up to the supplies are blocked. The ADG1412L supports flexible lower logic control through an external VL supply and is compliant with both 1.2 V and 1.8 V JEDEC standards. Its versatility makes it well-suited for various applications such as automated test equipment, data acquisition systems, battery-powered devices, sample-and-hold systems, FPGA and microcontroller setups, audio and video signal routing, communication systems, and relay replacement.
- EVAL-ADG1412LEBZ Board: The EVAL-ADG1412LEBZ serves as the evaluation board for the ADG1412L, featuring four independent SPST switches activated by Logic 1. It supports 1.2/1.8V logic-input signals from FPGAs or MCUs through single inline headers. Passive components can be added via SMD pin resistor or capacitor sockets. Input and output signals are adaptable with SMB connector sockets, and power is facilitated by three screw terminals. A 5-pin header accommodates user-defined digital voltage.
- EVAL-ADGM1144SDZ Board: The board is used for evaluating the ADGM1144 MEMS switch, which is a dual-chip RF (radio frequency) switching solution. The switch employs ADI’s MEMS technology, which offers excellent performance characteristics such as wide bandwidth, high power handling capacity, and exceptional linearity. The control chip generates the high-voltage signals needed for the MEMS switch and allows the user to control its operation through a simple and flexible complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS)/low voltage transistor to transistor logic (LVTTL)-compliant parallel-interface as well as through a serial-peripheral interface (SPI). It is possible to daisy-chain multiple ADGM1144 devices together to enable the configuration of multiple devices, thus reducing the number of digital lines required. With a single-supply voltage of 3.3V, the MEMS switch is designed to operate from DC to 18 GHz. As such, this evaluation board
includes SMA connectors for RF signals, a parallel interface, and SPI as well as separate transmission line paths to simplify analyzer calibration.
ADL8106-EVALZ Board: The ADL8106-EVALZ is a 4-layer printed circuit board (PCB). The internal and bottom side layers are all ground. The RFIN and RFOUT ports on the ADL8106-EVALZ are populated with 1.85 mm, female coaxial connectors, and the respective RF traces have a 50 Ω characteristic impedance. The ADL8106-EVALZ is populated with components suitable for use over the entire −40°C to +85°C operating temperature range of the ADL8106.
The latest ADI product releases are now in stock at Farnell in EMEA, Newark in North America and element14 in APAC.
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localised websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. It also sells direct to consumers through its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com/