element14 Community Offers eBook to Help with Returning to Work
eBook features guidance and useful products to help ensure compliance
element14.com, an Avnet community, is offering its members a new eBook that provides an overview of what companies need to know to ensure they are compliant with workplace and job site safety in 2021. In addition to helpful overviews of the latest recommendations and safety standards, the eBook includes product recommendations to make sure companies are compliant.
The eBook also outlines the nine most common OSHA citations related to COVID-19.
element14’s latest eBook covers topics such as:
- Safety compliance
- Access control and lockouts/tagouts (Control of hazardous energy)
- Site warning signs for arc flash and confined spaces
- The need for clear labelling for enhancing safety
- Precautions in an age of COVID-19
Newark, an Avnet company, stocks a broad range of Brady products that can help ensure compliance by enabling customers to properly mark, color code, and notify employees of potential hazards. Key products include:
- Labelling Products: Labelling is one of the simplest solutions for enhancing workplace safety. Kits such the BMP®41 Label Printer Electrical Starter Kit help employers label potentially hazardous electrical equipment to minimize the risk of an incident.
- Access Control Products: The Drinking Fountain Padlock, Pendant Control Safety Cover and Safety Padlocks are examples of access control solutions, which can be used when servicing equipment or when equipment is out of order.
- Safety Sign Products: Safety signs are one of the most important items for worksite safety, as the lack of these signs is the second most commonly cited OSHA standard. Safety signs exist for every potential worksite hazard. Some of the most commonly used hazard signs are stop signs and signs for social distancing. For on-site testing and inspection, devices such as 30-day inspection timers can be effective for ensuring regular maintenance.
Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Farnell trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. Farnell's global businesses are supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Farnell also sells direct to consumers through a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell is a business unit of Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT). Avnet is a global technology solutions provider with an extensive ecosystem that delivers design, product, marketing and supply chain expertise for customers at every stage of the lifecycle.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.farnell.com/corporate