Newark Test & Measurement Experts Now Available for Customer Support
, an Avnet Company and global distributor of electronic components, products, and solutions, has a new panel of experts available to help customers find the right Test & Measurement tools for their design projects. These product experts specialize in Analyzers, Connectors, DC Loads and Bench Top Power Supplies, Engineering Software, Oscilloscopes and Signal Generators and can help customers overcome any technical challenges they are facing.
“Newark is dedicated to finding the best ways to cater to all of our customers’ needs, whether it be through time-saving tools, an industry leading web offering, or the best-in-class products on our line card,” said Uma Pingali, President, Sales at Newark. “Our latest customer support offering is a dynamic panel of technical experts to provide answers to all customer questions, at each stage of the design process.”
Newark customers can now reach out to the certified experts to get even their most technical questions answered in all of the below categories:
- Test & Measurement – Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Bench Power Supply & Loads, Analyzers
- RF, Co-axial & FFC Connector
- Engineering Software – EDA, ECAD & MCAD Tools
Newark’s team of technical experts includes:
- Raghavendra, a Technical Support Engineer who specializes in SMPS and Test & Measurement products. He has previously worked for Avago Technologies and ON Semiconductor as a FAE covering all kinds of application segments on Active and Passive products.
- Heike Schulz, a technical support manager, specializes in measurement equipment across the broad range of Newark’s portfolio.
- Prashanth Kumar, an Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) Specialist who previously worked as an embedded systems engineer supporting the design of World Space Satellite Radio from BPL and Automatic Glue Dispensers units by Nordson.
Newark customers can learn more about the team of technical experts and connect with them directly by visiting: or by emailing .
Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Farnell trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. Farnell's global businesses are supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Farnell also sells direct to consumers through a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell is a business unit of Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT). Avnet is a global technology solutions provider with an extensive ecosystem that delivers design, product, marketing and supply chain expertise for customers at every stage of the lifecycle.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.farnell.com/corporate