element14 and Texas Instruments showcase evaluation boards at Electronica China 2018 for faster development
element14, The Development Distributor, joins hands with Texas Instruments to showcase a range of widely popular evaluation boards, enabling engineers to proceed with rapid evaluation and customized system design and accelerate time-to-market.
Weidi Zhu, Regional Director of Greater China, element14, said, “element14 supports customers at every stage of the product lifecycle – from the first idea and design to establishing their supply chain and manufacturing. To fulfil this objective, we seek partnerships with suppliers from world’s leading brands to offer exclusive or leading-edge components or technologies for specific applications or customer groups. The selected evaluation boards from Texas Instruments will greatly simplify the system design for designers, enabling them to meet their design needs in specific applications, particularly in the newly-emerging areas such as IoT and wearables.”
Evaluation Modules (EVM), are easy-to-use, cost-efficient development tools that help developers get started quickly and demonstrate functionality when prototyping, saving design time and helping them get products to market more quickly. At Electronica China, visitors will be able to see a range ofevaluation boards from Texas Instruments on the element14 stand, including:
- DAC161S997EVM for the DAC161S997, a low power 16 bit ΣΔ digital to analog converter (DAC) for transmitting an analog output current over an industry standard 4mA to 20mA current loop - suitable for automation and process control in industrial use.
- PGA900EVM allows evaluation of features of the PGA900Analogue Sensor Signal Conditioner and Transmitter for Pressure Sensors.
- ADS1220EVM Evaluation Module for the ADS1220, a 24-Bit Multi-Channel Delta Sigma (ΔΣ) Analog to Digital Converter suitable for automation & process control, sensing and instrumentation, and portable devices.
- SN65HVD101EVM Evaluation Module for SN65HVD101 and SN65HVD102 IO-LINK Drivers enabling point to point communication in Industrial Communications and networking.
- AMC1301EVM Evaluation Board, Precision +/-250mV Input, 3us Delay, Reinforced Isolated Amplifier
- TPA3136D2EVM Evaluation Board for the TPA3136D2 Inductor Free 10W Stereo (BTL) Class-D Audio Amplifier
Visitors can pre-register at http://cn.element14.com/a-electronica2018-in or visit element14 booth at Stand 5431 in Hall E5 to get a Starbucks voucher. Visitors to the stand will be taken on a journey through element14’s expert design & manufacturing services, and see first-hand all the latest technologies and solutions from Texas Instruments.
Premier Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Premier Farnell is a business unit Avnet, Inc., (NYSE:AVT). Premier Farnell trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. The Premier Farnell Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Premier Farnell sells direct to consumers through Forthings.io in the UK and Ireland, Spain, Denmark, Finland and Sweden, a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.premierfarnell.com