Premier Farnell launches new Keysight DAQ970A Data Acquisition System
Premier Farnell, the Development Distributor has announced the launch of the DAQ970A Data Acquisition System from Keysight, offering engineers a more efficient way to fully characterize their product and deploy test solutions in just a few days.
The product, designed for engineers in R&D design verification and manufacturing, provides a path to design reliability without second guessing the measurements, learning or using complex programming languages or hiring new software engineers. It also provides utility to those who work in the field of general electronics, aerospace, automotive and energy.
The DAQ970A data acquisition system has high quality switching and an advanced 6 ½ digit DMM built-in that allows you to measure accurately. Additionally, its intuitive LCD screen and soft keys for easy configuration and measurement display in multiple formats (number, bar meter, trend chart, histogram), makes it easy to configure and run with no programming.
Key features include:
- DAQ970A data acquisition/switch unit (3-slots, up to 60 2-wire channels, 120 1-wire channels)
- Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and higher resistance range (1000 MΩ)
- New auto-calibration that compensates for internal drifts caused by time and temperature changes
- 3497XA compatible, program and configuration
- NEW DAQM900A solid state multiplexer with scan rate speed of up to 450 channels/sec
- Intuitive LCD screen and soft keys for easy configuration and measurement display in multiple formats (number, bar meter, trend chart, histogram)
- USB datalogging and data mirroring using the front panel USB host port
The Keysight DAQ970A is available for purchase from Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 in Asia Pacific.
Premier Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Premier Farnell is a business unit of Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT). Premier Farnell trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. The Premier Farnell Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Premier Farnell sells direct to consumers through a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.premierfarnell.com