Altium CircuitStudio v1.2 now available exclusively from element14 via eDelivery
Be inspired to invent the future with latest update at new, lower price
element14, in partnership with Altium, has released version 1.2 of Altium CircuitStudio. Built on 30 years of Altium R&D experience, CircuitStudio is a professional PCB design tool that is ready to pick-up and go. With powerful schematic capture, feature-rich PCB editing and centralised component management it will inspire designers to invent the future, instead of being preoccupied with just making it work. Now, in order to make CircuitStudio more accessible to PCB designers, it is available at a new affordable price of $995.
Altium CircuitStudio is a complete PCB design system with a balanced blend of powerful features and intuitive interfaces, making it easier than ever for designer to achieve perfection in their design process, for example:
- Design Rule Driven Interactive Routing enables designers to quickly and efficiently route without worrying about breaking any preset design rules.
- Built-In Autorouter Engine provides the routes from one pin to another automatically based on predetermined rules set by the designer, allowing more time to focus on other aspects of the design.
- Powerful Native 3D PCB Visualization Engine allows designers to ensure their boards fit their mechanical enclosures the first time, effectively reducing design spins and saving precious time and resources.
The latest version of the Altium CircuitStudio software includes improvements to usability and increased functionality including:
- Pad objects now support square and slotted holes
- Subversion (SVN) support
- Ability to generate an EDIF Netlist
- Additional Schematic and PCB shortcut keys for common object placement commands
- Rearranging library documents within the Projects Panel improved
The knowledge and support center for Altium CircuitStudio has also been improved and can be found within the element14 community. This new location for the knowledge center enable users to draw on the experience of over 400,000 community members, take part in RoadTests and learn more about the product with Quick Start webinars.
“The latest release of CircuitStudio represents a very competitive solution in the low end market space for PCB design tools” said Matt Schwaiger, VP of Customer Success at Altium. “With a reduction in price, enhanced product roadmap, and increased support CircuitStudio will become the defacto tool for PCB designers.”
To learn more about CircuitStudio v1.2 click here.
element14 offers the latest products, software and solutions from trusted supplier partners through 43 local language transactional websites. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources. The element14 Design Center provides customers with a streamlined software selection and purchasing experience for all the main categories of design software, offers free software trials and multiple delivery options, including instantaneous eDelivery.
About the Premier Farnell Group
Premier Farnell plc (LSE:pfl) is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Trading as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 across Asia Pacific, it had sales last year of £982.7m, the Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,000 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers’ needs.
Premier Farnell works to bring to market development kits in a variety of applications, enabling it to support the customer from design concept through to production.
The latest products, software, services and solutions from trusted supplier partners are all available through 43 local language transactional websites. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources and the Design Center enables design engineers to compare kits from the world’s greatest range of development tools.
For news updates from Premier Farnell and element14 visit:
Premier Farnell News Centre – www.premierfarnell.com/media-centre
Twitter - @element14
YouTube – element14
Facebook – facebook.com/element14page
Premier Farnell Key facts
- Operations in 38 different countries
- More than 4,500 employees
- More than 3,000 leading suppliers
- More than 600,000 products stocked with access to over four million more on demand
- Leaders in providing information on REACH, Conflict Mineralsand EU RoHS legislation
For more information visit the website at Premier Farnell.