Farnell element14 displaying the latest technologies for Smart IoT at Embedded World 2019
Farnell element14 and Avnet will display a range of new and popular products for IoT design
Farnell element14, the Development Distributor and an Avnet company, will be presenting its range of Smart IoT technology at Embedded World 2019 in Nuremberg, Germany from 26-28 February. Farnell element14 will be co-located with sister company Avnet Silica at Booth 370, Hall 1.
Visitors to the stand can identify building blocks for their IoT device, and view the latest technologies in four easy to navigate zones that enable them to collect, connect and control with intelligence built-in. Farnell element14 will display its extensive range of new and popular solutions from industry-leading manufacturers and the most innovative businesses in IoT and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Demonstrations of exclusive products include:
- Avnet SmartEdge Agile: Learn how AI at the edge can help you to deploy predictive maintenance in an industrial environment, with real-time monitoring and analysis to predict useful run-time and prevent failures and downtime
- Avnet Ultra 96: Learn how this machine learning platform, based on Xilinx Zynq UltaScale+ programmable logic device and accelerated engine, significantly accelerates Road Sign Recognition through Accelerated Image Classification via a Binary Neural Network for autonomous transport applications.
- HanHaa Symbisa: Learn how the Symbisa sensing kit combined with a GSM modem and secure global communication network allows development of a truly plug-and-play global mobile sensing solution that displays data directly into an Excel worksheet.
- The Things Network Gateway: Learn how you can start prototyping your ideas in less than 60 minutes, without any kind of hardware development. Suitable for applications such as smart parking, agriculture, building automation and smart supply chain.
Visitors can also get a first look at two new products:
- the new Arduino LoRa Gateway Pro and Arduino MKR range for Industrial IoT applications such as smart cities, transportation, environmental andagriculture
- the Avnet SmartEdge Industrial IoT Gateway powered by Raspberry Pi and designed for Industrial IoT and automation applications that require strong end-to-end security.
Technical experts will be on stand to advise customers how they can accelerate their time to market by utilising the latest technologies, insights and support from Farnell element14. Visitors will also be able to discuss the benefits of accessing the unique ecosystem of support provided by Farnell element14 as part of the Avnet organisation – from its maker to market service and full design and manufacturing support, to scaling for volume production.
Ralf Buehler, SVP Sales and Marketing for Premier Farnell and Farnell element14 said: “At Embedded World 2019, Farnell element14 will be displaying new, exclusive and market leading technologies that will make it easier than ever for customers to bring their IoT projects to market. We have invested significantly in inventory and Farnell element14 customers can now access our largest range of technologies for IoT, all ready to ship same day from our warehouses in the UK and mainland Europe. We look forward to meeting with customers on stand to discuss how working with Farnell element14 could help them achieve their goals.”
Customers can register for free exhibitions passes for Embedded World through Farnell element14, helping them start their journey. Learn more about Farnell element14 at Embedded World 2019 here.
Premier Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Premier Farnell is a business unit of Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT). Avnet is a global technology solutions provider with an extensive ecosystem delivering design, product, marketing and supply chain expertise for customers at every stage of the product lifecycle.
Premier Farnell trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. The Premier Farnell Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Premier Farnell sells direct to consumers through a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.premierfarnell.com