element14 announces roadshow in Anhui, China
Roadshow will bring the latest solutions and exclusive use cases to support innovative designs
Highlights of the element14 China roadshow:
- Showcase the latest solutions from Panasonic, TE Connectivity, TI, Microchip, NXP, Bulgin, Molex, Alpha Wire, Analog Devices, Infineon, EPCOS, ITT, Richtek, Tektronix, WurthElektronik, TDK, Traco Power, Vishay, XP Power, etc
- Exclusive demonstration of use cases of new products
- Industry-leading suppliers will share profound insights on the latest technologies and electronics industry
- Register now to join element14 roadshow in Hefei, Anhui on June 13th
element14, the Development Distributor, will showcase the latest solutions and exclusive innovative use cases from industry-leading suppliers including Panasonic, TE Connectivity, TI, Microchip, NXP, Bulgin, Molex, Alpha Wire, and Wurth Elektronik at the element14 roadshow in Hefei, Anhui on June 13th, 2018. Chinese engineers will have access to the latest solutions and design trends through sharing of industry-leading suppliers.
It is widely noted that China will spend more efforts to develop advanced manufacturing, promote further integration of the Internet, big data and artificial intelligence with real economy. Chinese industries will move up to medium-high end of global value chain and a number of world-class advanced manufacturing clusters
Weidi Zhu, Regional Director of Sales, Greater China, element14, said, “The strong support from the Government will drive the development of Artificial Intelligence, intelligent manufacturing, new energy vehicles, Internet of Things, transportation and medical to a new level. The surge demand on new innovative technology and electronic components has surpassed the capacity of many manufactures, thus bringing greater pressures to electronics design engineers in terms of product shortage and shorter R&D cycle.”
As the Development Distributor, element14 is committed to support customers from the concept to development, proofing and mass production to provide comprehensive support services. Recently, element14 announced a substantial investment in product inventory as well as the addition of a number of new suppliers to its product offering, increasing the availability of in-demand products and the latest new product introductions.
Electronics design engineers will get to review the demonstrations of the latest solutions to support their innovative designs in key technology areas, and interact with technical experts from leading suppliers at element14 roadshow. element14 will also present the services it can provide to customers of all sizes to help bring their products to market, including exclusive customization programme that is helping start-ups and engineering design houses to benefit from the increasingly high performance, affordable price point and speed to market associated with using standard boards, whilst providing flexibility of form factor and key elements to suit customers’ individual requirements.
Some featured products to be presented at element14 roadshow include:
- Molex: ‘EXTremeGuardian’ Power Connector System enabling customers to exceed high-current and reliability requirements, providing EMI/RFI shielding with overmolded and non-overmolded cable harness options in vertical and right-angle configurations for design flexibility, suitable for automotive, consumer, data/communications, telecommunications, medical, etc
- TI: TPSM84824 evaluation module (EVM), designed as an easy-to-useplatform that facilitates an extensive evaluation of the features and performance of the TPSM84x24 power module, 4.5V to 17V Input, 0.6V to 10V Output
- Alpha Wire: EcoGen™ Products—EcoGen™ Products are the next generation of eco-friendly, high-performance wire and cable designed to provide better performance, in a smaller package. All EcoGen products contain no halogens, phthalates or heavy metals. Their innovative mPPE insulation and jacket materials allow them to meet RoHS and WEE Requirements for the elimination of hazardous substances and recyclability.
- Wurth Elektronik: Wurth MAPI, the world’s smallest metal alloy power inductor and REDCubeTerminals, the most reliable high power PCB contacts on PCB level.
Pre-register at http://cn.element14.com/hefei-seminar-2018# to attend element14 roadshow and get free gifts. For more information, please follow element14 WeChat and Weibo at http://weibo.com/element14.
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localised websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. It also sells direct to consumers through its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com/