element14 presents technology solutions for the Internet of Things at its annual India electronics roadshow 2015
Highlights of the element14 roadshow:
- exclusive demonstrations of new development boards and IoT(Internet of Things) add-ons from Freescale, Microchip, Texas Instruments
- the latest solutions from TE Connectivity, Littelfuse, Panasonic
- Raspberry Pi 2 and new accessories
- register to join in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Chennai and Pune
Designing for the Internet of Things (IoT), the theme at the element14 7th annual electronics roadshow, will kick off in June in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Chennai and Pune.
Together with technology partners Freescale, Microchip, Texas Instruments (TI), Littelfuse, Panasonic and TE Connectivity, among others, element14 will unveil a host of exclusive new technologies and solutions, exciting hands-on demos and supplier presentations all geared towards supporting the developing IoT industry in India estimated at USD15 billion by 2020.
Ravi Pagar, Regional Director – India and Asean, element14 Asia Pacific, said: “We welcome all engineers to join us to review the latest technology and products, and discuss directly with our suppliers. During this roadshow, element14 is pleased to present a broad range of IoT-enabling solutions for next-generation designs in wearables, smart home, industrial automation and logistics.”
Participants can join the element14 roadshow to get hands-on demos and view the newest products from leading suppliers:
- the new easy-to-use 9-axis Freescale Sensor Solution, FRDM-STBC-AGM01, which features three of the latest sensing technologies incorporated on one board; motion, orientation and location
- Microchip eXtreme Low Power PIC Microcontrollers with XLP Technology; a low power solution for applications such as wearables, wireless sensor networks, and other smart devices connected to the Internet of Things
- Texas Instruments(TI) MSP-EXP430FR6989 LaunchPad Development Kit; an easy-to-use Evaluation Module (EVM), it includes on-board emulation for programming, debugging and energy measurements as well as a 320-segment LCD
- Raspberry Pi : Pi 2 Model B is six times faster than the previous model and now boasts 1GB of RAM to run bigger and more powerful projects. It boots up in less than half the time of its predecessor. Find out how to get started at http://www.element14.com/community/community/raspberry-pi/getstartedwithpi
- Littelfuse 470 series NANO² sub-miniature fuse is a 1206 125V rated, fast-acting fuse specifically designed for primary-side circuit protection of compact 125V applications, and is ideally suited for space constrained applications
- TE Connectivity interconnect components to drive power in machinery and automation for HMI, robotics, PLC, servo motors and servo drives; http://in.element14.com/reliable-power
In addition element14 offers a portfolio of over 30,000 PCB connectors; including High-Speed, High Power, Fine Pitch and Low Profile connectors for advanced applications in products for IoT, at http://in.element14.com/pcb-connectors.
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localised websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. It also sells direct to consumers through its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com/